- First Rate literally has a PERFECT reputation with no online review less than 5 stars!
- Timely Closings with no “surprises”
- The BEST combination of low rates & fees
- Our approach is a refreshing honest up front approach…we tell the customer what they need to hear, not what they want to hear (but sometimes it BOTH!)
- Many lenders to choose from so our client gets the best deal possible
- E-signature technology to reduce paperwork and make the mortgage process smooth!
- If you need someone, you can get us! We can even be reached on weekends & weeknights!
First Rate Financial is a Mortgage Broker based in Frisco, Texas. Our goal is to achieve such a high level of satisfaction for our clients that we will receive repeat and referral business. We do NOT charge fees of any kind to handle your mortgage financing. We have loan officers scattered throughout the state of Texas so we have experience in every market.
When looking for a home loan or beginning the process of refinancing a home, your first step is to undergo a pre-qualification process. Once pre-approved, there will be some other formalities to go through as well. (processing paper work, checking credit, etc.)
It will be necessary to fill out a 1003 mortgage loan application completely. At the time of application, you may also be provided with a list of items that MUST be returned with your loan application. If these items are not turned in, this will delay getting your loan or losing your interest rate, if the processing period goes beyond quoted lock period. We will make sure to set an expectation of each milestone so the client will know when certain items are due.
Be prepared to pay for a residential real estate appraisal. Your loan officer will advise you on the cost for an appraisal. There a very few exceptions to paying for an appraisal, quite simply it must be paid. It’s required by the lender’s underwriters. Does not matter which mortgage broker you use, they ALL require it upfront or pay the appraiser at time of appraisal service being performed.
After the initial docs are received, the file (your loan) goes into processing. You will be contacted as additional documents are needed. At that time, we are trying to get your mortgage loan closed!!!
All and all, the mortgage process can be very smooth, simple, and quick if you choose the correct company to help your needs. With over 15 years of experience in the Texas market, First Rate Financial is the one to choose. We provide first rate service to first rate people!
First Rate Financial LLC NMLS #658200
14083 Badlands Drive, Frisco TX 75035